It only takes a moment for your entire life to change. A falling object at a construction site, a distracted driver or an accident at work can seriously injure, permanently disable someone or even result in a death, forever affecting family and loved ones.
Most people are not the suing kind, do not want litigation and wish they did not need to meet with a lawyer. However, when another's negligence causes you serious harm, you should seek the assistance of a personal injury attorney who genuinely cares about helping you and your family, and truly believes in making our community a safer place to live.
Zealously Advocating For The Rights Of Injury Victims Throughout Northwest Arkansas
At the Law Office of Jason M. Hatfield, P.A., I understand the hardships you face after a serious accident or a denial of a claim for benefits. My own family lives, works and plays in Northwest Arkansas, from Fayetteville to Bentonville, and protecting your rights as an injury victim is as important to me as it is to you. I will zealously advocate for you when you need help with injury claims, including:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents: When negligence causes a motor vehicle accident that leads to a serious injury, disability or death
- Personal injuries: Incurred in such locations as stores, hotels or construction sites
- Social Security appeals: After your application for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits is denied
- Workers' compensation: Following an illness or injury sustained while you are working
- Bad faith: When your own insurance company wrongfully denies your claim following a motor vehicle accident
Experienced. Dedicated. Compassionate.
I have more than 18 years of legal experience helping injury victims with both personal injury and workers' compensation claims. I established my own law firm, Law Office of Jason M. Hatfield, P.A., so that I can personally guide you through the legal processes, helping you understand every aspect of your case. With my background in pre-medicine microbiology, I understand the details others do not, and I will address each question you have throughout your case.
Submit your questions online or call me today at 479-439-4160 to schedule your free initial consultation.