Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, & Family Law Attorneys in Arkansas
We have unparalleled success in protecting the rights of our clients. Whether you have been accused of a crime, are going through a divorce, or have been seriously harmed by another person’s negligence, you should seek the assistance of attorneys who genuinely care about helping you and truly believe in making our community a safer place to live.
Advocating for the rights of citizens throughout Northwest Arkansas
At the Law Office of Jason M. Hatfield, P.A., we are seasoned veterans of the Arkansas legal system. We have families who are proud to live, work, and play in Northwest Arkansas – from Fayetteville to Bentonville.
Protecting your rights and the community is as important to us as it is to you. We zealously advocate for clients in numerous complex cases, including:
- Workers’ compensation: Following an illness or injury sustained while you are working.
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents: When negligence causes a motor vehicle accident that leads to a serious injury, disability or death.
- Personal injuries: Personal injuries incurred in public locations such as stores, hotels or construction sites.
- Social Security appeals: After your application for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits is denied.
- Wrongful death: An unexpected loss that has been caused by the fault of another party.
- Bad faith: When your own insurance company wrongfully denies your claim following a motor vehicle accident.
- Family law: When you are going through a divorce, child custody dispute, or support order.
- Criminal defense: Following a conviction of a state or federal crime.
Experienced. Dedicated. Compassionate.
Our specially selected team has thousands of hours of experience in the courtroom to help you bring home a victory.
Lawyer Jason M. Hatfield established this law firm so that he can personally guide you through the legal process and help you understand every aspect of your personal injury or workers’ compensation case. With over 20 years of legal experience and a background in pre-medicine microbiology, Mr. Hatfield understands the details others do not.
Submit your questions online or call us today at 479-361-3575 to schedule your free initial consultation.