Drunk Driving Accidents in Springdale

Were you hit by a drunk driver in Arkansas? Is a family member struggling to recover from a car accident caused by someone on drugs? Did a motorist run into your motorcycle?

There are enough driving dangers in Northwest Arkansas without adding in the hazards caused by motorists under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you or someone you love was injured in a drunk driving accident, you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages and disability payments.

What You Should Do Following A Drunk Driving Accident

At the Springdale Law Office of Jason M. Hatfield, P.A., I understand how confusing an accident scene can be following a serious car crash, even if the police arrive right away. As soon as you can, do the following:

Do You Know How The Dram Shop Rule Can Help You?

In Arkansas, the dram shop rule allows you to seek recovery from a vendor — such as a liquor store, bar or restaurant — if it has served alcohol to a minor or allowed a patron to drink too much. As an experienced injury lawyer, let me help you obtain compensation for your losses so you can concentrate on your recovery.

I have dedicated myself to helping injured car crash victims in Northwest Arkansas for more than 20 years. I know how to fight insurance companies and get you the benefits you deserve from all of the parties responsible for your injuries. Email me or call me at 479-361-3575 for your free consultation today.